So what exactly is a CMS web site?
A CMS or a ‘Content Management System’ quite literally allows you to control and manage the content within your web site – without technical training. Using this uncomplicated system you can very easily add, delete images and edit text in your web site on the fly. You can also have an unlimited number of pages and a full site-search engine. What’s more… with ‘I-Gyaani Web Development Team’ you can have a highly professional CMS web site at a very reasonable price indeed!
This is how you can manage when you are not technical sound.
Great for users with no programming or HTML experience
Simply put, if you have just a little experience with Microsoft Word then you will be able to manage the content of your own web site very easily indeed. You need have no programming or HTML experience. Editing can be done with any normal web browser from anywhere in the world – or with your mobile device
An example of a CMS application
CMS Web Application that provides the following administration, control panel or website management functionalities:
- Create, Edit, Publish, Archive web pages
- Create, Edit, Publish, Archive articles
- Create, Edit, Publish, Archive press releases
- Create, Edit, Publish, Archive blogs
- Add / Edit events into an Event Calendar
- Add / Edit Inventory (products), description, product specifications, prices, photos, etc.
- Enter, Edit, or View orders and print packing slips and invoices
- View reports and statistics site data
Create and Edit system users which have different permission levels to different section(s) of the above administration